Thursday, September 15, 2011

Talea Coat

Autumn is a knocking on our door steps and chilly days will soon be ahead! So what better than to sew yourself up a cute winter coat? I love this pattern with its purposeful pockets and military style epaulets. But this style is versatile- make it a khaki ripstop for that classic grunge look or a playful plaid for a look that's totally modern! This delightful pattern was drafted by Burdastyle, and as usual is free! Here are some pictures of the completed projects-
I absoutley love junespoon's rendition of this jacket! The buttons and military style detailing make it the perfect pick for a cold winter day!

This plaid Talea is my idea of a cozy fall day- I absolutley love the fabric!
Yay! Photo Shoot Tommorow! I just finished up sewing my "hooded vest." It turned out soooo cute!
Happy Sewing,
Lily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...