Friday, September 23, 2011

Burn Notice and New Patterns

Blogging wise, I have gotten quite side-tracked. I blame it on my obsessive watching of my favorite show, Burn Notice, but I know that that's not the case. But it's pretty much irresistable- I love spies shows! Plus, they film in Miami, a place I have always wanted to visit. Blue, Blue water, Golden Beaches, what's not to love!?
Anywho, this fall season is all about slim sillohuetes and colors like black and gray. This skirt can be just that! The Kasia skirt is a super-cute pencil skirt with decorative buttons and contrast (well, it doesn't have to be :D) pockets. Try it in a sensible ash gray wool and line the pockets with a slick black cotton and cloth buttons for a look that's perfect for the work place or just strolling around town! Check out these member projects:


Happy Sewing!
Lilly :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love this skirt pattern!!!! It was just what I was looking for! TeenSew is my new one stop shop 4 patterns ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...