Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love in the Afternoon Dress

In the search for the perfect Back-To-School look, I have been scouring the web for cute, downloadable, and FREE patterns. What can I say? I am a total cheapskate! This dress isn't really my style, but I thought that some of you might like it. Here's the Link :Click Me!

Here is the Size Chart for the Pattern:

Size 0: Bust-32", Waist-26", Hips-35"
Size 4: Bust-34", Waist-28", Hips-37"
Size 8: Bust-36", Waist-30", Hips-39"
Size 12: Bust-38", Waist-32", Hips-41
Size 16: Bust-40", Waist-34", Hips-43"

Here's what the completed dress will look like (Photos Accredited to http://www.craftstylish.com/item/62585/free-twinkle-sews-dress-pattern)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...