Friday, July 29, 2011

Frustration- Urgh!

Sometimes I think that I just can't do anything right. I mean, when have I not messed up, whether it be small, or large? Well, this time it's pretty big. I started to sew my Back to School Batwing, and I did everything right- all I had to do was sew one cuff one. ONE CUFF onto the whole garment. . But, with my luck, I put the cuff on wrong, and because I used a double overlock stitch, can't take it out. I'm going to have to cut off the cuff (they were a little uneven to begin with, the one I messed up being the longer)- but, I guess it is better than a hemmed cuff or a cuff with raw edges. What do you think I should do? I want to get the top done by Sunday, so please vote between now and tommorow. Should I:
a) Cut the cuff off
b) hem the cuff
c) do nothing
d) Your Choice
Write the letter of your choice in the comment box. Thank you so much for your help!!
~Lilly, your sad and frusturated friend. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...