Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Staples!

This week, I have been quite busy (surprisingly). I still have to finish my third crop top (just some hemming) but I am still looking around for patterns. For my back to school wardrobe, I love layering. I mean seriously, who doesn't? So when I found this pattern for a tank/camisole, I was like, yes! This one even features the option of having lace trim or piping around the edges. You can make it out of old clothes (upcycling) or use new fabric- the options are endless! Check out the pattern here: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/t-shirt-cami
Happy Sewing,
Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...