Friday, August 12, 2011

New Pattern,- just in time for fall!

Okay, first of all, let me just say that I am sorry that I haven't been posting lately. With all this back to school, I have been swamped! I have to read Great Expectations (so not a fun read when aren't even 15) and complete an entire report. But enough of that- let me fill you in on my sewing projects!

Well, I have 2/3 crop tops done- and I hope to have pics up soon! But for now, let me post a new free pattern I found while browsing- The Fall Hoodie! It's perfect for autumn and can be made in any color to compliment almost any outfit!Try making it with a contrasting zipper for added embellishment!
by flosshea
by giunta
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...