Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm Back! (And other sewing stuff)

First off, let me say that I am horrible with up-keep. But, I will now be posting weekly, with tutorials (yay!) I'm taking the liberty of introducing a new segment today as well: Forties Fashion. I know it sounds cheesy, but I've been doing a little bit of research, and it's actually quite interesting! Each week, I will be posting a tutorial, as well as a pattern to fit an 18 inch doll. Don't worry, though- I'll include a conversion table so you can enlarge the patterns to fit a real person :) So grab your favorite vintage fabric, and get sewing!

Tutorials will be posted each Sunday, so check back often for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...