Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cute Down Do' Video Tutorial

I don't know about you, but I find myself always thinking back on that one special day of the year, wishing for it to come again. For you, it may be an awesome birthday sleepover, a special outing to a baseball game, christmas, whatever! But for me, it has most definatley got to be the Ferron Family Reunion. This is the time were I get to get together with all my cousins for a hilarious time! When my cousins Celeste and Estella heard about my blog, they knew that they wanted a post! Both are aspiring hair stylists, and are insanley good at their trade! This video tutorial is a quick, easy, step by step guide to making a cute down do'- something you can wear practically anywhere- be it school, a special date, or a super cool party! So what are you waiting for? Check it out! (If only for the hilarious blooper moments at the end!) :)



Thanks so much to Celeste and Estella! Needless to say, I can't wait for our next family reunion. And who knows? Maybe after this Celeste and Estella will agree to lend their expertise to even more tutorials!

Please comment if you would like more makeup, hair and tutorials on TeenSew, your one stop shop for everything creative and fashionable!
Like Love Celeste's and Estella's tutorials? Say so in the comment box below :)
Happy Hairstyling,
Lilly Ferron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your website name- I'll be sure to check out what your needle and thread have been up to lately! <3 Lilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...